Thursday, September 10, 2009

New to Anthology Book Company

Tonight I take my solo wings as I complete training and "officially" join the Anthology Book Company staff. Thanks to Steph, Teresa and those who worked with me over the past two weeks to bring me up to speed on procedures, etiquette and general book sense. In addition to my bookselling duties, I will plan events and handle public relations for the store. A few of my first tasks will be to familiarize myself with the local authors, poets and musicians in the Loveland area. Please feel free to contact me at Anthology should you have interest in discussing a future event with our customers.

I look forward to getting to know our loyal customers and all those who wander into this excellent independent bookstore. Thank you for your continued support. Cool autumn days are ahead...perfect for reading!

Bridget

No comments: